Friday, April 20, 2007

travels - Paris



Here are some sketches I did while traveling.



This one was drawn at the Square du Vert-Galant overlooking the west bank and Pont Neuf (pont=bridge)



I stayed at my aunt's apartment in Metz, which is about 3 hours east of Paris. The room had a huge window that overlooked the city center.




This was drawn from a little cafe across the street from the Louvre on a rainy day.



And of course the famous Eiffel Tower.


You can see these and more doodles from my Paris trip in my limited edition sketchbook

2 comments:

the.kim.peterson said...

I love your drawings. I really do.

Be Creative Books said...

Hey John! i love these sketches! great stuff and very interesting blog! please, with hunility, take a glance to my blog and give your comment, whatever it's! i appreciate it a lot, cheers!

New Wooden Pin Designs

Brand new pin designs!! Made out of bamboo. Available on my etsy shop.  https://www.etsy.com/shop/doodledose